Watch as i try to completely rebuild a 1973 BMW 2002 without my neighbors finding out.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Low...ri...der. is a little........

I finally got my rearend together, literally.
I needed to get this put up so i can determine what stroke shock i will need.

max drop is 25", fully tucked is 15" but i will never see any of these extensions. I figured 22" was a safe fully drooped. Still with me? Im gonna go with a 7 inch stroke.


Obviously these arent the wheels im going to be using. This is max tuck without hitting. A little unsafe for mass. roads.

Yes, i have adjustable camber in the rear, so hopefully some of this will go away instead of my tires.

Ha, the I cant imagine how this would look driving down the street. I guess if i wanted an idea i could go check out some hondas in dochesta. You can kinda noticed i started the blending on the rear fenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home