Watch as i try to completely rebuild a 1973 BMW 2002 without my neighbors finding out.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Smoke, bling, and minor progress.

How many grinders will it take to finish this project?

3 so far. First one suffered from internal injury, the next went up in a ball of smoke, we'll see how number three holds up.

I first set this up as sort of a joke. Now i keep imagining how cool it would look with the flares on there. 18" twists.I finally finished something, 3.90:1 limited slip differential. All new seals, por-15, and hardware. I hope i didnt do all of this just to find out the diff is junk.

Now the car is back on its side. Once I por15 the underside(hopefully this weekend), It will come back down and Ill re-paint the interior. Then time to fab up the rear flare mounts. Fun stuff ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home