Watch as i try to completely rebuild a 1973 BMW 2002 without my neighbors finding out.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I like em shaved

The engine bay has seen a lot of work. All of the holes(there were a lot) have been welded and smoothed over. The inner fenders have been seam-welded to the firewall and the frame rails. Heaterbox delete panel smoothed over. Front cowling removed along with the panel that covers the heater box area. The entire area will be puttied to cover any imperfections. Right now it is just POR15'd. I will drill the least amount of holes possible to accomodate wiring, brake lines, fuel lines, etc. Simple is good.

If girls dug clean engine bays, I wouldnt be posting on this right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da hotness, I'm coming close to wrappin up the s50 swap.
-guy

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home