Watch as i try to completely rebuild a 1973 BMW 2002 without my neighbors finding out.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some stuff not from 1973

Gradually collecting parts as funds permit:


Lee's Massive brake kit: Two piece rotor design with teflon coated stainless braided lines will allow the mounting of 11.75" diameter 1.25" width vented rotors with 4 pot wilwood calipers. Rear kit soon to come.


You'd be excited too if youve been breathing 30 year old undercoating through a $5 mask for a couple months.

Front sway bar kit: 22mm hollow adjustable front sway bar kit has the stiffness of a 25mm solid bar.

22mm rear sway bar, fully adjustable.

These plates weld onto the rear subframe to make camber and toe adjustable.

Coilover sleaves weld onto the front struts for front ride height adjustment. Rears will also have full coilover setup.

1 Comments:

Blogger frankie said...

Oh, so you start a blog two months ago and you don't inform me? How'd you expect me to return all those comment favors from back in the day?

Miss you man... I wish I could contribute to your project but I can't even replace the brake lines on a glorified go-kart. ;)

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home